Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Starfall

Seems like I can't keep my kid off of Starfall.com . I've got no problem with that at all. I found a good deal on a kid sized mouse and keyboard. I've placed my order for that as well as a Leapfrog Word Whammer game. This toy is really cool as you can build three letter words and it sounds them out phonetically. Should be a nice supplement. It also uses the same letters as the other Leapfrog game.

I've introduced the next letter. I'm going to refrain from listing the letters in the order that they are listed in the book. I'm doing this only to keep from getting the author upset with someone releasing a step-by-step description of their method. I'll mention the letters learned and words read as we go along though. Nevertheless, she really likes this new letter and seems to know it quite well. She's locked in all the other letter sounds too so she seems to be doing quite well.