Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tiring weekend

Not sure if I mentioned this but my wife is due to give birth to our second child on August 7th. We've been working on getting things in order so the weekends have been packed with last minute preparations. As such, we have been slacking on the school game.

We did do a little review. My daughter is having trouble remembering the sound of 'I'. It seems there's not a whole lot of words that begin with 'I' so for some reason she's just not associating that letter with the sound. She's also starting to guess. I told her that she should just tell me that she doesn't remember and I'll help her. I'm sure she'll come around. Usually she picks up on the letter sound within two days but I guess this one is a bit different. She's wanting to learn another letter but I want to make sure she knows this one before continuing. I may just have to move on and keep reviewing this one to keep her from getting bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment